FARRAR’S FUN DAY WAIVER
YOU at this moment agree TO THE FOLLOWING WAIVER and booking terms.
Sorry unfortunately we cannot refund or exchange tickets for different sessions.
Fear not, you are more than welcome to sell your ticket on if needed.
I agree the Participant should inform the front of house staff of any illnesses/injuries/allergies/medical conditions upon entry.
I agree the Participant should inform the front of house staff if any member of the party is on any medication upon entry
I agree the Participant may not take part if they are pregnant.
(by purchasing your/party admission ticket you agree to the waiver of the following)
I agree to take part or that the under 16 I have bought an entry ticket for to take part in activities at Farrar’s Fun Days.
In providing my consent, I declare that I understand that the activities and Obstacle Course activities themselves are not completely free from risk.
I accept that while Farrar’s Fun Day staff will take the appropriate precautions to prevent accidents, this can never be guaranteed.
I give consent for photos and videos taken on the day to be used for promotional purposes by Farrar’s Independent Traders LTD on behalf of Farrar’s Fun Days.
I confirm that I am or the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for is physically fit and healthy and that I will immediately inform Farrar’s Fun Day of any changes in this regard.
I give consent that in the event of any illness/accident that any necessary treatment can be administered to me or the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for.
I confirm that I have read through the Activity Rules below or with the under 16 taking part that I have bought an entry ticket for and that I/he/she/they agree(s) to abide by the Activity Rules as laid out by Farrar’s Fun Day and to follow the instructions of the Farrar’s Fun Day staff at all times.
Participants enter and take part in Farrar’s Fun Day activities at their own risk.
The promoter (Farrar’s Fun Day), the venue and any associated staff members take no responsibility for injuries or damages caused at Farrar’s Fun Days.
All Users agree that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Farrar’s Fun Day unless they have read Farrar’s Fun Day safety instructions on display below and on entry to Farrar’s Fun Day.
By entering you or the under 16 you have purchased a ticket for agrees to the rules as follows:
- I will comply with the height, weight and age restrictions specified by Farrar’s Fun Day. The current weight limit for any clothed participant is 21 stone.
Parents are responsible for the safety of children inside Farrar’s Funday. Farrar’s Fun Day staff are purely there for the safety of equipment and the use of selected equipment.
- Before participating, users will remove jewellery, any sharp objects, mobile phones and any other valuables.
- Participants will not eat or drink while participating in activities provided by Farrar’s Fun Day.
- Participants will at all times only carry out activities that are within their skill level and of which they can retain control at all times.
- Participants will at all times follow the instructions given by Farrar’s Fun Day staff.
- Participants will not attempt to climb or dismantle the safety apparatus and go into areas of the arena which are cornered off with barrier tape/fencing/netting.
- Participants will not try to forward flip, back flip or land anyway but the way which is intended on any of the inflatables/activities.
- Participants will only rest in the designated seating and rest areas away from activities.
- Participants confirm that they are not pregnant. You should not participate if pregnant.
- Participants confirm that if they have any medical condition that they believe may affect their ability to take part at Farrar’s Fun Day they must consult a qualified medical practitioner before engaging in any activities/games.
- Any injuries within Farrar’s Fun Day must be reported to our team leaders in the arena so an incident report can be made for Farrar’s Fun Day files.
- Participants confirm that anyone entering Farrar’s Fun Day is of the required age of 3 to 18 years and is accompanied by a responsible adult for general admission sessions.
Adults of any age may take part as long as they are well and fit.
- All prices advertised are before booking fees.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS AND TICKING OUR WAIVER SECTION OF THE BOOKING, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE WAIVER FOR FARRAR’S FUN DAY ENTRY.
Neither the Seller nor the Buyer shall be held liable for failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under this Contract if such performance is delayed or hindered by the occurrence of an unforeseeable act or event which is beyond the reasonable control of either party (‘Force Majeure Events’)
Acts or events constituting Force Majeure Events shall include, but not limited to Act of God, government intervention, directives, or policies.
In the event of Force Majeure being enforced all tickets for a rearranged event will be offered.
If this date is not acceptable the customer may sell the tickets on via the third party site listed in our FAQ in the event pages them selves.